Monday, May 9, 2011

Sydney Kong the Smash Monster!



This an excerpt of a post on Facebook with regards to my Sydney Kong.


The Tallest & The Shortest +++ The Youngest & The Oldest ---- We got it all - BADMINTON


Jim Franklin My favorite is when Smash Monster is at the front and the opponent makes a tiny little mistake and sets it up for her. The result is why she is called Smash Monster. :-)
April 25 at 10:31pm

Jim Franklin Uh, my partner is NOT Alicia Kong. Alicia is a nice lady but she is NOT Smash Monster. Smash Monster is Sydney Kong and Sydney Kong is Smash Monster!
April 26 at 5:49pm

Jim Franklin When Smash Monster smashes from below the height of the net the smashed-upon opponents are very surprised. They quickly learn this lesson: do NOT set up Smash Monster for a smash.
April 26 at 5:50pm ·


Jim Franklin Smash Monster's ear to ear smile is exactly like my ear to ear smile when I see her take advantage of those smash opportunities. It is fun for me to see the look on the faces on the other side of the net when SM's smash lands at their feet. Their expressions say in capital letters "HOW'D SHE DO THAT!!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment