Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011!


It is 2.44 am on a Saturday morning, insomnia, I called it. Eyes wide awake. Today is Mother's Day, a day that I always celebrate for the women who greatly influenced or played a part in my life, past, present and future. I miss my mommy. I miss my poh-poh. I long to see my dear aunt Bee, she taught me to read & write proper English and I miss those precious times I spent hanging out with her at the old office of Bank Bumiputra, she is a classy lady, I must say.


I will not forget all the ladies in my life, that somehow touched my life with your presence, I know you know who you are, thank you, I truly appreciate what you have shown, shared and taught me to where I am today, I love all the "women" in my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment