Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Belated Mother's Day at Samba

Dinner at 6pm last night, we were seated at the quiet side of the restaurant, everyone was looking forward to having a good dinner since last Sunday, when it was cancelled as this little mookie was sick.


"I am waiting for my pilaf rice, great Uncle!"





Best friends always!



My selection from the appetizer & salad buffet, before they bring in the skewers of meat!



"Hey Ah Yee, want some of my fries?"









Ah Yee with new glasses, super smart looking, which she is!



Great Uncle with his new grown goatee!



Sisters forever!



Choozi and her juice bottle






"What no shoes?"



Still going....



No one gets between my meat and I.



Tri-tip, done just right!



Different cuts/types of meat that arrived.






Check out my cheeky smile!



Eating my carrot, chomp!



Sipping on my Shirley Temple!




"Done with dinner, now for my walk, Dad!"



"Lookie! Fresh Black Mission Figs, growing outside the Samba restaurant!"


This wonderful dinner was a DEAL! Uncle Kong paid $125 for all of us, how? Yes, Costco!

0 comments:

Post a Comment