Monday, May 9, 2011

Sick on Mother's Day






She stared down because she hated the flash from my camera.




Here you can see, I gained 4 pounds of late. Damn those cupcakes from Sugar Shack!
However, it did not raised any red flags with my family physician!




Staring at her balloon.

Our lunch plan for Mother's Day was called off, as lil Choozi is miserable with a cold - congestion, runny nose and fever. I was so looking forward to a nice meal where someone caters to you, what a luxury!

The day before Mother's Day, we changed our breakfast venue to Marie Callendar's instead of Denny's, because Denny's was packed. I do not recommed dining at Marie Callendar's for ala carte breakfast on a Saturday, limited menu choices, the pineapple juice was not even chilled, tasted like it came from a can. The food did not "wow" me.

Denny's has turkey bacon (Choozo's fave) & chicken sausage, also lunch or dinner choices. I love my Denny's at Shaw.

0 comments:

Post a Comment