Monday, May 9, 2011

I love the Internet!



During these hard economic times, where gasoline cost around (regular) $4.39 per gallon to (premium) $4.59 and groceries...yikes. Everytime I put gas, my heart stopped. There are people who are into EXTREME COUPONING where they would clipped all coupons from newspapers, from manufacturers, retail stores to online! These extremists would hauled cartfuls of groceries home without paying the retail price and most of them, live and breathe the lifestyle.



I tried to practice this lifestyle, believe me, it is time-consuming and diligence is required. Here is the story, I wanted to get premium roses arrangements for my ammi and aunt, here in Fresno, for Mother's Day. I cannot afford paying for $30 or more for one arrangment, so I have been looking for ideas, Vons grocery store, came to mind, they sell nice, plump and lost lasting premium roses for $9.99 per dozen. I bought 2 dozen at the floral section. I got 2 slim rectangular vases for $9.99 each - total with tax $43.58, the nice lady who helped me at the counter, gave me 2 boxes and tissue paper for free.

On top of that, I ordered the greeting card for free! Yes! Saved me $5.00! Thanks to tinyprints.com, what I would do without the Internet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment