Saturday, March 12, 2011

A stroll down on Old Town Clovis

After our nice traditional English breakfast, we took a stroll down Pollasky and Fourth, it was cool and sunny. I whipped out my camera and took some pictures of them, being together having fun.


SK and Ani side by side holding hands, they have been friends since birth, somehow they have that everlasting connection, as they each lead a separate school life, they manage to resume the chemistry as good friends when they meet up.


Proper ladies - wow they have grown.


Posing with a wooden figure carving which costs over $1000.


A permanent figure - a cowboy.


Are missing a wheel here??


There she is.


Checking out antiques.


Something they never seen before...a Singer manual powered machine. A classic memory of my grandma sewing on this, but hers sit on a table with a wheel mechanism powered by the feet, I wonder it went, I gotta ask my dad.




Catching her breath while posing for me.


Awww!


Awww! Again!


Mannequin Awww!


Awww! CK close your mouth.






Ani and her mommy, Nancy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment