Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012








It was a good 2011 where I got to spend some precious times with my youngest aunt, Bee and cousins, Jenny & her family and Annie & her kids. Even though, it was just 6 days, but 6 days of fun and bonding. I managed to spend 6 whole days with them, chatting, eating, took them shopping and cooking with Bee.


Prior to that, I had my hubby's sister and family from IL, visited us for the summer and we had a blast with the kids. This particular summer, I managed to build a very special relationship with BBha (nickname for little niece), she started to share more and receptive to me which I truly enjoyed and felt honored. This year, she did very well at school and I hope she keeps the momentum going!


Choozo and Choozi have been growing up fast, especially as siblings, they fight so passionately, he loves her so affectionately, but, she makes sure he knows that she is da boss. Choozi's personality is so different from her brother, she is strong willed, a bit of a drama queen, puts up a good show for drawing sympathy. She is little daddy's girl. Choozo is all mine. Mommy's little boy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment