Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Super Choozi in pink





Introducing Super Baby Choozi in hot pink. She kicks *ss! I tip my hat to her, she was calm going into surgery - not a whimper when the male surgery nurse, Alberto, took her into the long grey hallway. She was busy looking around. After her surgery, she came out in style hot pink cast as I requested so strangers won't mistaken her as a boy! This is IN YOUR FACE PINK!
I seldom admire any child for their strengths at such age, except for my Aayan and a little dude named Noah Jackson. Both boys had travelled a very difficult road to get to a better place physically healthwise. Then there is Choozi, smiling and her proper disposition amazes me. Her dad and I are not like that, we are common people. Her name fits her well - Princess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment