Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Auntie Bee!

Bee is the youngest aunt in my family. She taught me English when I started pre-school till I hit kindergarten, by then, I was pretty efficient in English and she made it fun for me to learn. That did not stop, she took me to her work place - high up in a skyscraper in city of Kuala Lumpur, I sat in this big leather sofa with her boss while she was taking dictation in shorthand (she is an expert in that, I called the Super Secretary)-no one can beat her at shorthand. She inspires me to be who I am today, a hard worker and a smart worker.

We lost touch when I started my life here, but I am blessed to find her back in my life again. She listens, she comforts and she makes me laugh. She came to visit me and we had a blast in that short time. We cooked, we shopped and she reminded me of what family is. So today (in US time) is her birthday, I wish her a wonderful birthday, and God bless her - for she is special and someone very dear to my heart!




L to R: cuz Jenny, Bee holding my sis, Coreen, and cuz Annie

Celebrated cuz Irene birthday with our deceased grandma


0 comments:

Post a Comment