Friday, June 1, 2012

Choozo's early birthday celebration at pre-school

I know Keyaan's birthday is not still August, but since his school is closing for summer and some of his friends will be leaving so we figured we can have an early celebration for his birthday at pre-school with his buddies.

I made cupcakes with an ocean theme, where Choozo is shark fishing - Choozo on a tiny self - paddling boat with a rod fishing for Bruce the shark! - this  2 toppers were made by my friend Sachiko Windbiel from Mimicafeunion. The octos were made by myself and Choozo helped inserting the umbrellas and birthday flags.

I also made each teacher a flower pot with cake baked into the pots. Inserted sugar flower onto each pot.

The cookies are made by my good friend, Laura Lung, 30 gigantic size lollipops and cupcake shaped sugar cookies on sticks! The kids jumped with joy with so many things to eat and bring home.
























0 comments:

Post a Comment