Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Choozi is turning ONE



We are in the midst of preparing for her first birthday, a milestone for her mostly, with so many trips to the lab for the first few days of her young life, mostly lab technicians squeezing her toes for blood every day for at least 2 weeks if I recall clearly. Everytime she cries, my heart skips a beat. Maybe because what she has been through-TWO tenotomy surgeries within her 1st year. Yet, she maintains that politeness, charm, smile and poise of a proper young lady. We are throwing her a huge party for her first birthday at North India Grill. Initially, we wanted Lily's Grillhouse but unfortunately, it closed shop last year. We miss the owner, Lily Avatkian. We had 2 parties there, one for my 4th wedding anniversary and the other was Choozo's first birthday. We had Mediterranean food, 3 birthday cakes, a popcorn and cake pop bar, and a live comedic/magic entertainment show. I know myself - I will not shortchange Choozi. She will have her day of celebration!

Many of our favorite friends and family members will be there, for those who cannot make, we will miss you, not forget you!

So I say to you who are coming...I am assemblying the minions! That is Maya's fav movie! Despicable Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment